Monday, May 7, 2018

I will make vintage amazing t shirt

I will make vintage amazing t shirt












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are  you Looking for a Professional Eye Catching vintage T shirt or Sweatshirt or Hoodie design? you are in the right place.

I will design custom amazing t-Shirt  design with your idea 

THE BASIC PACK" (10$) does not contain graphics 
i deliver high resolution png 300 png 15 x 18 inch 
that's work on teespring or merch for source files ( vector file ) you can order last pack or second pck 
If you have any questions, please CONTACT me BEFORE you 
BUY.
feel free to visit my portfolio https://www.flickr.com/photos/simorabiirabii/
or goo.gl/4X11MK

Reviews


whimpakusjoe:This was my second time working with Simon, and as expected he delivered a great design. He is patient with revisions and understands what you need him to change. Highly recommend this designer.

simonrabiix:thanks sir

michaellebard:Great artwork!! Helping me out tremendously with my company! Thank you thank you thank you!

simonrabiix:thanks sir

trapgang100:Yes it was good it took a couple revisions but the revisions was fast I definitely would use him again


No comments:

Post a Comment