Thursday, May 10, 2018

I will do unique custom tshirt design for merch by amazon

I will do unique custom tshirt design for merch by amazon












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you need Unique and Custom Tshirt Designs for your Merch by Amazon Business? Yes! This is the right place for you!! I will design Unique and Custom T-shirt  for Merch by Amazon, Teespring, Esty etc.

What I need to from you: 
Just tell me your Tshirt category
and clear instructions
and send text what you want to add in design.

I will provide you -
  1. Printable High regulation Transparent PNG.
  2. 300Dpi and  4500x5400 px (15x18 inch) Upload files.
  3. Bonus: Free Mockups design with your Tshirt

Why you order me:
  • Client satisfaction is my first duty.
  • 5 years real experience of Merch by A mazon Tshirt Business.
  • 100% Unique Design (not copied or template).
  • Super Fast delivery.
  • Free Trial sample design before Order if you need.

Please Contact me before order.
Thanks

Reviews


claude719:Well done job

jjamawjaj9:He is my best client. Thanks

otosipa:Wow, this seller is the beast. I regularly place orders with fiverr and I know how bad sellers can be, but this one is clearly an exception. Absolutely lovely work. The seller is creative, professional, fast-paced, and polite. Definitely, should charge more for work. \n\nThe work exceeded all expectations.

jjamawjaj9:Nice Client. Thanks

jestermaverick:Excellent work! Seller was very good at providing high quality images. I look forward to working with them again.


No comments:

Post a Comment