Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I will do realistic tshirt logo mockup

I will do realistic tshirt logo mockup












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'll mockup your logo / graphics into realistic T-Shirt Hoodie Sweatshirt.

What you will receive for $5:
  • HIGH QUALITY
  • 10 Images max
  • JPEG (300 dpi)
  • 1 FREE revision (if needed)
  • Best Support
  • EXPRESS DELIVERY
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

HOW IT WORKS?
  1. Please to send your logo in transparent background, you can also use different logo for each mockup.
  2. Please to specify what colors would you like, for example: "Please to put my logo on black, white and red t-shirt".

This mockup suitable for vertical logo versions, logotype, monogram, illustration, character or etc.

>> Also available in Women T-Shirt version <<

CUSTOM PACKAGE
If you have an image for example men / women who uses t-shirt / hoodie / sweatshirt and want to put your logo / graphics in it. Please send the image to me and I'll make it look real, only $5 for each image.

This is a great way to promote your business or brand, please contact me for custom order!

Reviews


roudlycalixte:Great as usual

roudlycalixte:Best of the best my go to guy

in5ight:Thank you Sir :)

skg1957:Great Service and communication

in5ight:Thank you Mrs :)


No comments:

Post a Comment