Thursday, May 10, 2018

I will design t shirt desings

I will design t shirt desings












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hi.

If you are Looking for a Professional Eye Catching T shirt or Sweatshirt or Hoodie design? you are in the right place.

I will design custom amazing t-Shirt  design with your idea our i will give mine. I also make  eye catching designs and illustrations  for t-shirts and posters. I love vintage, retro style, typography, clean lines.

WHAT YOU WILL GET:


(1)   Clean Vector Based Artwork
(2)   High quality T-Shirt.
(3)   High resolution T-Shirt.
(4)   EPS/ SVG/PNG/ PDF/ JPEG/ any file format on demand (with extras)*
(5)   Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquiries

You will find me as a honest and hard worker. Thanks for visit my gigs logo and t shirt.
Look forward to enjoy working with you.

Reviews


walkingwithward:Fast, excellent work. She understood what I needed in my design request, is a great communicator, and worked quickly. I will definitely use again.

ellyse_perry10:thank you and available at any time

marketingmedia4:GREAT JOB, QUICK DELIVERY

ellyse_perry10:always to work like that. And available at any time.

eaglemerch:Great talent. Quick responses. Needs better understanding of English to help with communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment