Thursday, May 10, 2018

I will create amazing and professional t shirt design

I will create amazing and professional t shirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I DESIGN EXPERT OF :

- Typography T-shirt design

- Vintage T-shirt design

- Calligraphy  T-shirt design

- Business T-shirt design


----------------Remember my gig is :-------------------------

  • - Unlimited revisions

  • - Delivery with men or woman mock up

  • - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

  • - Professional Mock up

  • - Also Available Source vector or File Print  *Extra gig*

  • -Timely Communication and Quick response
  • -FRONT side (for the BACK side check : *Extra gig*)


WHAT YOU RECEIVE:

1. Final Design will be High resolution PNG and JPEG files.

2. File dimensions: 300dpi

3. Vector or File print (.AI, .PSD, .SVG, .EPS ) files are 10 bucks extra.


P.S : contact me if you want custom order for premium T-shirt design.




*** Thank you ****

Reviews


ilovegypsyrain:Clear communication, prompt, listens.

dbstuff94505:Great job the first time around. Very happy

juhanirusi:Amazing work! I asked for a t-shirt design on a particular niche, ​and I​ got one. I am going to use this seller again when I​ need t-shirt designs​ because he ​has​ the skills for it.

cwpm410:This guy has it! great designs and communication. knows what you're looking for

itsjohnyb:The best seller on fiver!


No comments:

Post a Comment