Wednesday, May 9, 2018

I will make merch by amazon t shirts

I will make merch by amazon t shirts












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello everyone,

If you want to start business on amazon merch or you already had started and looking for designs to sell there then you're on the right place.

You can now Hire me for your Merch Desings to resell them and get paid easily.
In this gig i am offering designs for T Shirts but if you're looking for any kind of designs to sell on Merch you can contact me.

1: This gig includes 3 packages with 5, 10 and 20 T Shirt designs.
2: The design will be 100% vector.
3: Source files are included in every package.
4: You can use the designs to resell them on amazon merch
5: Contact me with full details of your work so we can discuss and proceed.

For further instructions and details you can contact me.
Feel free to contact and start doing business on amazon merch and make handsome money.

Reviews


brunngasse:great,super,great

furqan19:Great customer ever :)

brunngasse:great,super,great

furqan19:Great customer ever :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment