Wednesday, May 9, 2018

I will create an amazing custom t shirt design

I will create an amazing custom t shirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you looking for a Professional Eye catching T shirt design or Hoodie DESIGN. Then you are in the right place.  If you want to be unique and eye catching you definitely want a unique t-shirt design.

I can do: retro, vintage, quotes, company, various events, logos, minimal, , for E-bay, Amazon, ETSY , TEESPRING & more:


  • You can order a creative Design that you can later sell online;
  • You can order an artwork for your company staff;
  • You can order a viral sketch that you can print and wear;
  • And any other option.
  • .
    .
    IMPORTANT:

    (1) One Gig ($10) order = simple design (typography based, with a simple icon, mascot, element, illustration)
    (2) For a more complex work - see my extra gig options or contact me before you order.
    (3) I can also do edits to your existing design, mock ups & more illustrator / Photoshop services.
    .
    .

    I am also opened for bulk orders +10 +50 +100 designs & more (send me a message first)

    Reviews


    liltukrazy:Once again fast and friendly service!! I’ll be coming back every time!!

    marvelstudio:A great buyer. clearly tells what he wants. :)

    liltukrazy:Excellent!

    liltukrazy:AMAZING WORK!! Highly recommend if your needing work done to perfection!!

    marvelstudio:Outstanding Experience!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment