Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I will design t shirts tee for amazon merch or teespring

I will design t shirts tee for amazon merch or teespring












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">This gig is all about getting you into the custom t-shirt selling cash machine. I will design a custom shirt for you based on any niche you'd like.
  • custom niche based
  • Ai file
  • png file with transparency
  • ready to upload to sites like Amazon, Sunfrog Or Teespring

Please provide me the details of design you need. your idea or any specifications you wanna give me, so feel free to ask me anything about design.

You will own 100% copyright of the final design

I can work for you until you are fully satisfied.

Million thanks for visiting my gig Looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


matts180:Great work

asifctg:Thank You :)

matts180:Great work!

asifctg:Thank you so much :)

matts180:Seller provides as specified


No comments:

Post a Comment