Monday, May 7, 2018

I will Create 5 different Designs and Deliver Any Type of Files Ai, PNG, EPS, PDF, PSD

I will Create 5 different Designs and Deliver Any Type of Files Ai, PNG, EPS, PDF, PSD












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello There
Welcome To My Gig
***100% Client satisfaction and professional designs.

If You Searching For a Professional Eye catching T-Shirt Design,Then you are on the right place.

I do:
Retro, vintage, quotes, company, various events, logos, minimal, ugly christmas sweater, for E-bay, Amazon, Teespring & more.

My Specialties:
Now I have 2+ year experience in graphic design and working as a designer new in Fiverr.

Free Services:

- Revisions until the design is valid
- PNG format High Resolution with transparent background / 3000x3000 pix. 300 dpi
- Clean Vector Based Artwork
Premium mockup on any apparel type & color you want
- Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquiries
- Print ready & organized files
- 100% Commercial Rights

BASIC
  • 1 Innovative design
  • 24h delivery!

STANDARD
  • 3 Innovative Idea
  • HQ Design+ 3D mockup
  • Vector and work files

PREMIUM / ITS ALL YOURS!
This is full service! you will get everything you ask!
  • 5 Innovative Idea
  • Vector and work file
  • 100% client satisfaction
  • 24/7 VIP support! 
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS

***Order Now***


If you need anything else just message me.

Exclusively On Fiverr.

Reviews


mrmahmud094:Nice worker. I will knock you very soon. nice understanding.

rabiulislamrj:Really Great person.Outstanding Experience.I will work again with him if i get chance.

mrmahmud094:Nice worker. I will knock you very soon. nice understanding.

rabiulislamrj:Really Great person.Outstanding Experience.I will work again with him if i get chance.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment