Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I will create attractive and stylish t shirts

I will create attractive and stylish t shirts












About:

I am grahpic designer.. i have 6 years experience in designing field..I am excellent in t-shirts designing, logos designing.


Here i am available for you 20 hours with Stunning Ideas and Outstanding Designs with High quality.


You will get

Super creative desings.
High quality png with 300 dpi.
2 to 3 options for each t shirt for the selection. You will select one of them if u want the 2nd option it willl charge extras.
Unimited revisions.
U will get Ai, cdr, jpg, png, pdf, eps etc according to the need of the client.
Print Ready file.

No revisions when the order is completed automatically after 3 days
If u have any specific idea or concept you need, so u can provide me other wise i have my own creativity to make your desings attractive and eye catchy that will stand out among the public..
As I am hardworking, i will definitely give my best to make your project according to your expectations.
Thank You 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment