Thursday, May 10, 2018

I will create trendy t shirt design within 24hrs

I will create trendy t shirt design within 24hrs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hello,

I will design the custom Awesome T-Shirt with your idea and my skill. ( ٍVintage t-shirt are Available)

I can design for Merch by Amazon, Teespring, Viralstyle, Shopify.

Here's My T-Shirt Portfolio: 
https://goo.gl/fGG4MM

YOU WILL GET:

  • Super creative designs.
  • High-quality png with 300 dpi.
  • Free t-shirt mock-up of design.
  • 2 options for each t-shirt for the selection. You will select one t shirt design of them if u want the 2nd option it will charge extras. 
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • You will get transparent png/pdf/. For Ai or Eps you will be charged extra
  • Print Ready file
  • Money back Guarantee

---------------Please ask me before if you want to design any special character.---------------


N.B: Please Contact me before Placing the order.


*************************Thank You************************

Reviews


ktrpres:Awesome experience. I will use this seller again

tarek23:He is such an AWESOME buyer who gives the seller freedom and time to do the best job\r\n\r\nI really enjoyed

sstaeuble:ordered again :) Best man for good designs

tarek23:AWESOME buyer. Very Friendly and Professional. Can't wait to work with him again.

hesalive:Great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment