Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I will replicate your own logo or design on 20 T Shirts HQ with unlimited revisions

I will replicate your own logo or design on 20 T Shirts HQ with unlimited revisions












About:

Hi welcome to my GIG!

If you want to see your logo on T Shirts, Hoodies, Tank Pots, Kids Dresses and any other thing then you found right person:)

I will replicate your logo or your text or image on real photo T Shirts, Hoodies, Kids Dresses, Hang Tags and on any thing which you want in different concepts then you can see that how your brand or clothes look like with your logo.
Note: This GIG is only for logo MOCK UP

What you get in 5$:

  • 5 T Shirt Mockups
  • HQ 300 dpi Work
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

If you have started new business or company and have not any logo then don't worry see my logo designing service, i'll design out class and eye catching modern logo for your company or business.

Contact me before placing order for best work:)
Thanks
Zeeshan_747

Reviews


bigleaguelocker:Delivered quickly and effectively!

zeeshan_747:Outstanding Experience

ericakimberly:Responsive but struggled a little to go the direction I wanted. The images I received are fine but not the vision I had. Tried to work with me as best he could I just don't know if he had the stock images that I truly needed.

zeeshan_747:Thanks for order.

nclarke1:Awesome experience


No comments:

Post a Comment