Monday, May 7, 2018

I will put your logo / design / text into 3 different t-shirt mock-ups

I will put your logo / design / text into 3 different t-shirt mock-ups












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">More than 600 realistic t-shirt and sweatshirt mockups!

WHAT YOU GET FOR $5:
-  3 T-shirt Mock-ups for your logo / design / text...
-  3 REVISIONS
-  100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
-  Fast Respond Time on Revisions
-  Eye-Catching Design
-  Ready Print Files
-  High Resolution/Quality  JPEG / PNG / TIFF / PDF etc...
-  Transparent Background (If you like)

TO GET YOUR FINAL DESIGN, YOU ONLY NEED TO:
- Choose your model t-shirt mock-ups according to your order and send me the number code (5, 7, 34 for example) here is the link to all my mockups style: http://goo.gl/ozUxBI
- Send me the image(s) of your logo/design/text or anything you want to put into it.

THESE ARE ESPECIALLY USEFUL FOR:
-  use as examples for a t-shirt line on websites or kickstarters for presentations. 

NOTE:
I am not doing the design of thing you will print on T-shirt, just mockup of your existing logo/ design.
Any sexual, violence or religion content is unacceptable.

If you have any doubt please feel free to contact me before placing the order
If you looking for any other kind of mock-ups please see my gigs

All the best
Mohamed

Reviews


denisha2011:the website that he says to go to to pick images does not work, however i was able to communicate it to him.

nasmed:Working with more than 230 clients, you are the only one that the website doesn't work for you, so the problem is you not me :)

mrtarabor:Excellent job. Fast delivery.

nasmed:Thank you so much! \r\nEasy to work with him. :)

kategammell:Excellent as always thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment