Wednesday, August 1, 2018

I will do 30 bulk unique creative Typography designs

I will do 30 bulk unique creative Typography designs












About:

=========== PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION ===========
TSHIRTS DESIGN for you store or amz merch

Hi, I'm JG, a graphic designer, if you are looking for designs to print on your shirts, your search ends here, I will make design bulk for your merchandise, with excellent quality.

- Basic Package 10$ include 5 different designs of your thematic or phrases.
- I also do individuals, contact me before.
- Custom Attention and Discounts for regular customers.

NOTE: I will not make designs that violate the fiverr's policies.

Why choose me and Benefits you get:
  • Commitment to work - 5 Star Seller - Level One
  • High Quality Original & Creative
  • Very Fast Response & Delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Files in AI or PDF. 300DPI. CMYK for PRINT
  • Files in PNG 4500x5400 300DPI for Amz Merch or Stores

What is needed:
Only the idea, pictures, text or thematic that you want put on the shirts, i will do the rest.

NOTE: For orders under 5 or over 30, please contact me.

Thanks for coming here, I hope I can help you!
"Always do your best" - JG

Reviews


jeronchampagne:beyond perfect,Thank you very much

jggr16:Outstanding Experience!!

simplesoul1:Awesome!

jggr16:Excellent!

simplesoul1:Hall of Fame Freelancer


No comments:

Post a Comment