Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create any type of tshirt design

I will create any type of tshirt design












About:

Hello There,

I'm Shamima Shimu. I'm a professional Graphic designer and i have lot of experience on graphic design. My work is client satisfaction oriented. I always work hard for my client design and until my client satisfied i do his/her design.
After done the design then i will provide all files like---

1. High resolution jpg mockup

2. PNG,PDF,EPS file(transparent background)

3. Vector File ( adobe illustrator or Adobe Photoshop)

My services for my client:

a. Unlimited revision
b. 1 day delivery 
c. At least 18 hour online support
d. Free Mockup files(JPG)
e. All kinds of final files
f. Friendly communication


I hope you are on right place so don't worry to provide your order.

Thanks,
shamimashimu1

Reviews


joeconway311:Fantastic work! Would definitely work with them again!

shamimashimu1:thanks...!!!

jishankhan46:Thanks for the great work...!!!

shamimashimu1:thanks...!!!

lrasbergsdttir:very good and fast service


No comments:

Post a Comment