Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design a professional eye catching and a unique logo in less than 24 hours and any other graphic design sevices.If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks! + See More

I will design a professional eye catching and a unique logo in less than 24 hours and any other graphic design sevices.If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks! + See More












About:

FOR ANY CUSTOM MADE T-SHIRT DESIGNS
My name is CELINA (GRAPHIC DESIGNER) and I'm on Fiverr for more than 2 years. 
I just recently opened the a for T Shirt GIG because of the many requests I get for doing T Shirt designs, so I decided to open a gig for that! 


Few things to consider:

  • Ask if you don't know which package to choose, or if you have any questions about them.
  • Ask if you would like to buy out the reselling rights.
  • Ask before you order the Extra fast service (95% of the time I'm available to do it)


You need design for your company? To promote your product/service? For a gift? For a promotion? You want to wear T-SHIRT of your favorite movie ? Just hit me with your idea, and I will provide you with 100% original artwork - designed by me.

I'm your choice for your need. I'm lover of simple, clean and layered artwork made of smart colour choice and layers! 

If you love creative minimalism and simplicity, you should really have one from me!

I'm available for multiple designs too, where I give a discount for a bulk order.
 

Reviews


michaelkenton:I was really impressed with the service I received. If I could I would give her 10 stars. Such creativity. She knew what I wanted better than I did!

dragon121city:thankyou so much. :)

jaminehill:very talented \u0026 responsive!

dragon121city:thankyou so much.\nand thanks for the tip.\n:)

oiupwre:Very great,thank you,I like it


No comments:

Post a Comment