Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will create typography and teespring tshirt design

I will create typography and teespring tshirt design












About:

Hi there.
I am Omar Faruk. A Professional T-shirt Designer. I can design any kind of design for you like Typography, Photography, Vintage, Skull, Graphic etc. I am here to give you the fast delivery with the best accuracy.

You will get:
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • High resolution 300 dpi file.
  • Vector format
  • Ai, Eps, Psd and Png format
  • Print ready file with Transparent background
  • 4500x5400 inch perfect shape
  • Fast communication
  • 100% Money back guarantee.

Note: Please contact me before you make any ORDER!!!

Reviews


motherpen:very satisfied with this seller. Really love the tshirt

omarfaruk321:Thank you again sir. You are also a good Buyer.

motherpen:Great working with this seller. Very good work with prompt service

omarfaruk321:Thank you very much, sir. I would like to work with you again.

joscote:Nice job, designer was able to bring my thoughts to life


No comments:

Post a Comment