Wednesday, August 1, 2018

I will draw trendy cartoon tshirt design for you

I will draw trendy cartoon tshirt design for you












About:

I will draw t-shirt design for you. My style is Cartoon and freestyle kind illustration

What will you get from this gig??
You will get :

1. Full color T-shirt design in PNG hi-res format (Transparent Background)

2. Multiple revision

3. Design Placed on a mock up

4.Commercial Use 

*For same t-shirt design with different color variation please contact me before you place an order.

  • What i do here is to help your create design of your own in my cartoon style.. please message me first about your design before you make an order.




Reviews


vissionee:Man, you really nailed my logo! It looks awesome!

doddy77:thank you very much

joelroy192:Great job. Thanks!

doddy77:thank you for the order and your review

eggaroso:great great great


No comments:

Post a Comment