Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will vector illustration for clothing and t shirt

I will vector illustration for clothing and t shirt












About:

Dear sir,
You work in the teespring, fabrily, represent ?
Would you want to make the same Ideas with different T-shirt?  Yes, All I need is your idea, or high-resolution images, or brand you want to be added: Typography, Illustrative, Vintage/ Retro/ Antique etc Vector Artwork on T-shirt.  
Key Feature:
#.  I will give you surprisingly great artwork for your any type of T-shirt in various style with every order with Super COOL, FAST, CLEAN, Vector Based GENUINELY ORIGINAL Amazing T-Shirt Design Service.

#. Clean Vector based Artwork high-quality Tee Shirt Mockup.

#. 3000 x 3000 pixels 300DPI approx Transparent PNG Image, high resolution ready for printing.

Why vectorize your images?
1. Vector file are scalable
2. No Image Distortion
3. Easy to re-edit
4. It is ideal for detail illustration
5. Vector graphic looks good in print
6. Add on any color T-shirt you want and many others...................

If you can imagine Artwork, I can make it, I am looking for success and new challenges! I look forward to working with you to give my best performance.

Place an order or inbox me.
Kind Regards!
Pradip Barua



Reviews


bejosmg:Superb seller to work with.

pradipbarua:Thank You very much!

cankur:Fast Delivery . High Quality and Easy to work with. He is very kind!

pradipbarua:Thank you very much!

eliseljh:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment