Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I will create professional t shirt design for teespring and amazon

I will create professional t shirt design for teespring and amazon












About:

Please, Contact Me before placing any order.

Welcome to my T-shirt Design gig!

Are you looking for outstanding T-shirt Design for you? or you need trending designs for Teespring, Amazon... etc?  then look no further....
I will work on creative, unique and professional T-shirt design for you at an affordable rate. I can design anything you want. I'm serious about my job. I'm living from this.
If you know what you want, give me your detailed explanation but if you don't then tell me the point of the design and let me do the magic.

I make design for Custom Niche, Personal Business, Teespring, Amazon etc.

You will get from this gig:
  • HQ Printable size PNG Files
  • Deliverable files will be PNG + JPG
  • High Quality image (4500px x 5400px)
  • Editable Vector file
  • Men or Women Mock-up

Extra Service:
  • On Time Delivery
  • Friendly Customer Service
  • Copyright/trademark checks
  • Unlimited Revisions Until You Satisfy
You can Customize packages as you want. So, If you have a different Idea with project, feel free to discuss with me. We can go with a custom price.

If you have any questions, please send me a message and I'll respond as soon as possible.
Thank you :)






Reviews


gfran5:Great experience, will hire again!

blipabdulhalim:It was difficult to get work completed on original deadline, the seller was focus to complete project though. Just took longer than expected. The work was reflected the instructions 100%.

april1299:Nice work. Thank you!

ai9raj:Thank you a lot.

julianwitzel:I really like his service! He followed my instructions perfectly and i will definitely work with him again! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment