Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I will design custom logo t shirts

I will design custom logo t shirts












About:

Hello Sir,
I am a full time Graphic Designer From Upwork. I can design an Attractive and Unique T shirt for you or your events. It's time to relax I will design until you satisfied 100%. Just order me with your Design concept details, Requirements and Sample (If have).

Why you choose me:


  • 100% High Quality Work
  • Unique design concept
  • 24 Hour Delivery
  • Source file free
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • If you are not satisfied instantly Money Back 100% guarantee

I need:

  • Details
  • Logo name/Tagline
  • Color
  • Details

I will delivery:

  • Unique tshirts Design concepts
  • Fully Color code used
  • Editable free Source/Main files
  • Stationary
  • Social Media cover
  • Mockup
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Transparent file
  • High regulation
  • Print ready files
  • Victor file

I am very Friendly Person and love to know buyer demand clearly.Any kind of suggestion you can give me without hesitation.So please freely tell me what exactly you want. I try my best to satisfied you.If i can't satisfied you i will back your Money instantly 100% Guarantee.
I hope you will enjoy to work with me.
If you have any question ask me please.
Thank you.

Reviews


bayleekiwi:Amazing work... fast delivery... and he out does himself every time. happy and satisfied costumer will use again on future projects!

atikrahmanshuvo:Best Client ever. Very creative and has a lot of design knowledge. He always help me to improve my design. Hope we work with again. :)

bayleekiwi:Amazing work... fast delivery... and he out does himself every time. happy and satisfied costumer will use again on future projects!

atikrahmanshuvo:Best Client ever. Very creative and has a lot of design knowledge. He always help me to improve my design. Hope we work with again. :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment