Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I will make bulk t shirts for merch by amazon design singular words

I will make bulk t shirts for merch by amazon design singular words












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Please read this gig carefully before order, this gig is for scalable designs only on singular words. 

I will make the main design that gives you scalable capabilities. What I mean by that, is, I will make 95% of the design and then switch out the keywords to cover numerous niches and keywords. For example:

Template: All This Girl Cares About Is:   (TM'd I know, just an example)

keywords:
  1. Yoga
  2. Pilates
  3. Cats
  4. Dogs
  5. Football
  6. Baseball
  7. etc

This method means I can make a lot of designs in a short time. This is why it's such a good price. 

The perfect gig to max out your tier at an affordable price!

Why choose me?

- If you choose the upsell - Copyright and trademark checkups. 

-Up-to-date with Merch By Amazon TOS. 

Go ahead and purchase gig now! (Price 
WILL increase at the start of next month)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment