Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will create an amazing t shirt design

I will create an amazing t shirt design












About:

I will create an awesome T-SHIRT DESIGN.
Please provide me the wording and the color you prefer for the t-shirt mock up.

For the basic package I will provide the JPEG file with 300 dpi  (4500x5400 pixels) standard T-SHIRT size.

The revisions can be made as long as the order is active. Afterwards, for additional changes I will charge extra.

Please check the FAQ section as well.

I don't work on weekends. All the modifications received on Saturday or Sunday will be completed on Monday morning.

Reviews


joshuaamoah576:Cosminmala always delivers. Really great to be working with him.

cosminmala:Thanks a lot!

schreinea37:Great idea put to life!

cosminmala:Thanks!!!!

salemmohd137:............................


No comments:

Post a Comment