Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will illustrate awesome designs to print on your t shirt

I will illustrate awesome designs to print on your t shirt












About:

Hello! My name is MAJO :D and I will design CREATIVE and custom illustrations for your unique project.

What will you get in the basic package:

1 Hand Illustrated Image with 2 colors, Include High-Res Files, Full Body 1 Figure, Background, 300 dpi JPG & PDF

IMPORTANT: all the examples that I have in this gig at the moment are more the square in the chest design, but if you want to do patterns or make different kinds of interventions to the t shirt please let me know, I´m open and more than glad to do that kind of projects.

Note:

Please give me your complete brief , so i can realize your imagination as your wish

Why chooseme?

Attenttive, On time, Will take your vision and make it come true, Easy to contact

 I reserve the right to use all my drawings on my portfolio and socials .

With the license, you are allowed to use it as you want for project and business but I still own that artwork. If you need I can take it secret for a while  

If you have any question feel free to contact me Thank you! :)

Reviews


swrling:She was fast and did a fantastic job!

shockplayz:Very well done an within the time period as asked. Focused on the work an made it come to life. Very happy an more people should contact her for any project.

fosnachtdave:She was very prompt with her delivery! Professional and good work.

sarkaaztic:Majito was super easy to work with and incredibly responsive to feedback. I am super satisfied and impressed with her work and look forward to working with her again.

royaltyrising:It was absolutely awesome, quick response, very talented, 100% would recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment