Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will give my best to fulfill your 100% satisfaction and I'm 100% dedicated to my clients. I'm sure, my work perfectly fill your demand. I believe in quality. + See More

I will give my best to fulfill your 100% satisfaction and I'm 100% dedicated to my clients. I'm sure, my work perfectly fill your demand. I believe in quality. + See More












About:

  • PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDER
  • This Gig offer you 2 PREMIUM Design Only $5
I will give my best to fulfill your 100% satisfaction and I'm 100% dedicated to my clients. I'm sure, my work perfectly fill your demand. I believe in quality. 
  • Tesspring

  • Merch By Amazon
  • Teezily
  • Viralstyle
  • Teechip
  • Gearbubble
  • GearLaunch
  • Also can use for your Personal Business

- For Personal Business
- Custom T-Shirt Design  
- High Quality Printable size PNG Files.
- Unlimited Revisions
- Deliverable files will be PNG + JPG
- High Quality image (4500px x 5400px with 300 DPI resolution).
- All source file that your need.
- High Quality T shirt Mock up.
- Friendly communication and fast response
- 100% money back guarantee 
- Unlimited Revision until your complete Satisfaction.
MY SERVICE:
Fast Respond Time on Revisions,Modification and Inquiries
just sent me TEXT Or Word and Design concept that you want to design and i make TYPOGRAPHY, FUNKY GRAPHIC LOGO T SHIRT graphics with that concept ...!!
You will get any version of the design in any pixels, 300 DPI, JPEG,PNG ,AI, PSD format file

Knock me and tell me and Tell everything what kind of design you need. i will design that. Thanks

Reviews


feardamichael:The design I'd requested looked beautiful, and after a couple revisions with one specific element of it, which the seller took into account professionally and resolved for me quickly, our final product looks absolutely beautiful. 10/10 would recommend and will be coming back to this seller

creativeruna:Thanks a lot

makabulitas:Runa did a good job. She considered my wishes and the result is really satisfying. I´ll take her creativity into consideration for my future projects.

creativeruna:Buyer was a cool guy and his project was so clear to understand. I'm very happy to work with him.

brianpfeifer0:I bought the gig because of the low cost and and I believe in supporting artists in developing countries. The quality of her art was far higher than I expected. I will definitely buy this gig again for future projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment