Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design and create tshirt artwork for you

I will design and create tshirt artwork for you












About:

What's on offer in this gig ?.

I will design you anything you can possibly imagine and have it ready for t-shirt printing, from typography design to full photo t-shirt prints i offer all services relating to t-shirt design.

All my work i provide is 100% original and can be supplied ready to feature on any form of merchandise from t-shirts to totes the files you receive will be high quality to produce outstanding print results. I offer all forms of files including vector, PNG and hi res jpeg images.

How does it all work ?.


Gather together your inspiration and idea's in any format you like, drop me a message so i can assist you with your package selection and place your order, it's as easy as that.

Delivery Time.

Good work takes time, the standard delivery time is THREE - SEVEN days. For express options please see the extra gig options available.



NOTE: Please contact me about your requirements before placing an order, this is so I may asses the complexity of the work i need to undertake. I aim to reply to all messages within an hour.

Thanks for dropping in.

Neil (Mr Nope)

Reviews


nicolausal:better than what I could’ve expected, highly highlyyy recommend mr.nope\nYouu won’t be disappointed

mrnope:Great project and super communication from the client an excellent all round great job

sarandondesigns:Mr. Nope is my right hand man!

mrnope:Brilliant projects as always a real pleasure to work for

trumancooper:Very well done! And extremely fast response time!\n\nThank you


No comments:

Post a Comment