Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will resize your design for merch amazon

I will resize your design for merch amazon












About:

hi
Tired of wasting hours trying to upload designs onto Merch By Amazon (MBA)?

You get a message that says: Bad Dimensions - File should be 4500x5400 pixels.
Or another Error :(

well, you have found the right place to fix this problem and i will need your design and i will make it suitable for merch by amazon and i convert any design dimensions to merch by amazon dimensions, if your design in PNG,PSD,JPEG,AI,ESD any format i can convert it

if you are facing this problem no need to waste time ORDER NOW!!

Reviews


domino4life8:What a great a seller/partner! I had a project I was working on and a problem that was beyond my skill level. I hired this man to help me. Not only did he help, he did it in a blazing fast amount of time. He did so before I was even ready to receive it ha. I recommend to all, really! Thanks again for all your help. I'll def be back if needed!

jahanzaib222:Awesome buyer

vancazino:damn awesome service within couple of minutes love it !!!!

jahanzaib222:thanks alot

adhikusumo:Delivered! No fuss! Thx Mate!


No comments:

Post a Comment