Thursday, May 10, 2018

I will design your t-shirt! Tell me if you want a frase, words, a drawing or both.

I will design your t-shirt! Tell me if you want a frase, words, a drawing or both.












About:

I will design  your t-shirt!  Tell me if you want a frase, words, a drawing or both, and i'll take care of the rest! I'll deliver one design of the front shirt in Low Quality JPG (check my gig's extras for printing files), sometimes in different colors. Ask for both front and back designs. Illustrations have an extra cost.
Please note that i only take orders with a previous message consultation, do not place your order if you havent contacted me and received my OK for ordering.

Reviews


aureliebaptiste:Easy Communication

agustin86:Good client-

gmosley75:Design was ok but it didn’t make my mind up. This is not a bad review I just think he could do it better

agustin86:It would have been better to ask for another revision before leaving a 4 star rating. That's why i'm giving you the same =)

michaelhodge:Agustin designed another incredible shirt. What a unique idea, that I would have never considered. I appreciated his kind approach and willingness to get this right.


No comments:

Post a Comment