Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design christmas ugly sweater t shirt

I will design christmas ugly sweater t shirt












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will Design a Custom Ugly Christmas T-shirt for Your Business or Personel use.

Please look up my portfolio for our most proud example of work: https://goo.gl/kuxNt3

I have excellent encounter in #TeeSpring #March Amazon #Shopify T-Shirt Designs.
I believe my abilities would be perfect for you.

You Will Get :

- An HQ transparent PNG File.
- Free T-Shirt Mockup.

- 300+ DPI print ready files
- Check out my other Gigs as well

Looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


sparty1417:Always very good at communicating. I have been back multiple times because I know that I will be taken care of.

activeit:Thank you ! it is been pleasure working with you.

sparty1417:They really took the time to get the design right. I loved the experience entirely. They did a great job on the final product as well. No complaints here.

activeit:Thanks a lot. Much Appreciated.

lanierlogan:It was such a pleasure to be honest I was the one who wasn't as consistent with communication and feedback towards the end of the project. I was traveling for work and even when I logged back in to connect he was pleasant, patient \u0026 still accommodating. My design was great however his customer service was outstanding and I will certainly be back


No comments:

Post a Comment