Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will 2 unique t shirt concept in 6 hrs

I will 2 unique t shirt concept in 6 hrs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I am a creative and unique T-Shirt Designer. I love professional works. I can design any type of design like Typography, Vintage, Vector, Theme, Background etc. 

I will deliver you clean, unique and Professional design based on your Ideas. 


Services:
Good Communication (24hrs)
Fast Delivery
Deliver any type of files like  PSD, PNG, jpg etc.
Free Mockup Display
Multiple color
Unlimited Revision until your 100% satisfaction.



Thank You!

Reviews


rotnag:Excellent work all around!

aliirfanarts:Very kind, loving and affectionate, easy to understand and to make him understand your point of view. Caring and respectful for hard workers.

timothyjarvis:He did exactly what I had requested - Great Job

aliirfanarts:Consistency is the key to success, most of the new sellers, are not consistent and think that it is very difficult to get work on it, I also thought so, but some of experienced seller friends told me to be consistent and send daily offer against buyers requests. and to remain online for about 18 hrs

:


No comments:

Post a Comment