Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will put your logo / design / text into 3 different hoodie mock-ups

I will put your logo / design / text into 3 different hoodie mock-ups












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
100 AMAZING Realistic Hoodie Mockups!

WHAT YOU GET FOR $5:
-  3 Hoodie Mock-ups for your logo / design / text...
-  3 REVISIONS
-  100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
-  Fast Delivery
-  Fast Respond Time on Revisions
-  Eye Catching Design
-  Ready Print Files
-  High Resolution/Quality  JPEG / PNG / etc...
-  Transparent Background (If you want)

TO GET YOUR FINAL DESIGN, YOU ONLY NEED TO:
- Choose your model hoodie mock-ups according to your order and send me their numbers.
Here is the link to all my mockups style: https://goo.gl/LJz5WY
- Send me the image(s) of your logo / design / text or anything you want to put into it.

THESE ARE ESPECIALLY USEFUL FOR:
-  use as examples for a hoodie line on websites or kickstarters for presentations. 

NOTE:
I am not doing design of thing you will print on the hoodie, just mockup of your existing logo / design..
Any sexual, violence or religion content is unacceptable.

If you have any doubt please feel free to contact me before placing the order
If you looking for any other kind of mock-ups please see my gigs

All the best
Mohamed


Reviews


lendernch:Thank you!

nasmed:Good Experience!

alexander3201:Great job! easy and fast

nasmed:Outstanding Experience!

dgullett:thank u so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment