Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design you a perfect shirt

I will design you a perfect shirt












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Shirt design concepts with a purpose. I am here to make the most of your design and shirt. 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please contact us to get started, we are glad to serve you. 

Reviews


aher2826:Awesome job

sdees99:Outstanding Experience!

mcprinting:I was looking for someone with experience working with halftones and graphic design for screen printing. The seller stepped up and knocked it out of the park !!

mcprinting:It was an absolute pleasure working with seller and designer. Not only did he deliver, the files were high quality and print ready. His design was more than envisioned and expected. I am ordering again RIGHT NOW.

sdees99:Never a complaint when working with the business, A+++


No comments:

Post a Comment