Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will create any type of tshirt design

I will create any type of tshirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, I'm nirobahmed72467,
I am a professional graphic designer. I will create any type of design such as Typography/ Teespring/ Vintage/ Trendy, Unique cool t-shirt design for you.
Also, you can use, My created design for (Print, Teespring, Amazon, Printful, Business etc.

My services for you:
  • Exceptional design on your idea.
  • Free T-Shirt mockup for you.
  • Deliverable files will be (HQ Transparent PNG 4500 X 5400) or your req sized
  • Unlimited revision for until you're satisfied.
  • You can give me free font link for your design.
  • 100% Commercial Rights.
  • Super fast Delivery and Instantly Response.

N.B. Please contact me through inbox before placing the order.

Reviews


chatpall:I recommend this designer for its fast delivery and very nice work! Thank you!

nirobahmed72467:great instruction for work .. loved to work with ..\r\n\r\nthanks a lot!

trungle238:This guy is the best! wish I knew him sooner. I'll have a few waiting for him

nirobahmed72467:great to work with ..\r\n\r\nhope we'll be back on track soon together soon\r\n\r\nthanks !

ivan_ivanovic:It is a great designer with very good skills. Also the communication was great. I would buy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment