Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will create customized shirts designs do logo mockup on t shirts

I will create customized shirts designs do logo mockup on t shirts












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">HEY I AM CUSTOMIZED SHIRTS DESIGNER.
I have 3 years experience in designing field..i am excellent in customized shirts designing.
 YOU WILL GET?
Free~!
(1)  Clean Artwork of vector
(2) 300 DPI approx transparent PNG in 3000 x 3000 pixels  
(3)  EPS/ SVG/PNG/ PDF/ JPEG/ any file format.
(4)  High quality Tee Shirt Mockup
(5)  Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquiries
(6)  
Extra Fast Delivery
INFORMATION I WOULD NEED:
  • T-SHIRT COLOR:
  • TEXT/HEADLINE:
  • NICHE OR RELATED SHIRT REFERENCE: 
  • BRIEF EXPLANATION OF WHAT YOU WANTS: 

SPECIAL:

Complex Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first)
If you have any query then Feel free to contact any time.
Regards
Bella

Reviews


ashleyjohnso938:Working with her was great she was very polite when I had a few changes that I wanted. Thanks

bella_john:Thankyou so much its my owner to be work with you :)

jenesis123:Great to work with.

bella_john:Thank you so much outstanding experience

seo_sem_wp:Excellent work as always like very quick service great conversation. She know what i want and she done it . I will always hire you for my work .


No comments:

Post a Comment