Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will create a realistic t shirt mock up for your logo

I will create a realistic t shirt mock up for your logo












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">You will provide me with your logo, or picture. (jpg, png, psd). Then I will put it on 3 t-shirts (White, black and blue). I will provide the files as .jpg files. If you would like me to change the size or positioning of your logo on the t-shirt, feel free to e-mail me telling me what you would like me to change. (Only once).

Reviews


dperkows:Ishaq was great to work with. There were a few revisions, but he was great to work with and the final product was exactly what I had in mind. \n\nI would definitely use his services again.

ishaqwills:Great Buyer! Pleasure to work with!

faithandaustink:was great! Will work with again!

ishaqwills:Very nice and absolute pleasure to work with. Great experience! A+

:


No comments:

Post a Comment