Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will Create 5 different Designs and Deliver Any Type of Files Ai, PNG, EPS, PDF Etc.

I will Create 5 different Designs and Deliver Any Type of Files Ai, PNG, EPS, PDF Etc.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a creative and unique T-Shirt, Sweater  Designer. I love professional design works. I can design any type of design like Typography, Vintage, Vector, Background Styling, Ugly Christmas Design etc. 

I Also Create Designs for Amazon, Shopify, Teespring, Printful and Many more sites.

I will deliver you Exact File format.

If you order me, I will deliver you clean, unique and Professional design based on your Ideas and time frames. 

* If you have any complex work, Please contact me before placing Order.

* After Accepting the order, I will deliver you final files.



Services:
  • Good Communication (24hrs)
  • Fast Delivery
  • Deliver any type of files like Ai, Eps, PSD, PNG (300dpi), pdf etc.
  • Free Mockup Display
  • Multiple color
  • Unlimited Revision until your 100% satisfaction.

Please Order Me Now!

Thank You for Your Time!

Reviews


anthonyquilala:The 3 day turnaround ended up being done in less than 24 hours! Great work!

graphifa:Excellent! Thanks so much!

matthias215:SO easy, so fast, excellent product

graphifa:Excellent! Thanks so much!

similao:Amazing I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment