Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will make creative tshirt design I am excellent in I

I will make creative tshirt design I am excellent in I












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am Graphic Designer.. i have 3 years experience in designing field..i am excellent in Creative t-shirts designing, logos designing and much more..


You will get

Super creative Tshirt Designs.
High quality png with 300 dpi.
Free tshirt mock up of design.
Unlimited revisions.
U will get Ai, cdr, jpg, png, pdf, eps
Print Ready file
Money back Guarantee

Important Note:
2 to 3 options for each tshirt for the selection. You will select one of them if u want the 2nd option it will charge extras. Also Each color Charge extra of $5

Note we work in only Adobe Illustrator and photoshop Psd file will be given on demand. 

NOTE:2   No revisions when the order is completed automatically after 3 days 
3: IT will charge extras if someone want the other option in the same order
 

If u have any specific idea or concept you need, so u can provide me other wise i have my own creativity to make your designs attractive and eye catchy that will stand out among the public..


 

You will find me as a honest and hard worker man Thanks for visit my gigs logo and t shirt.  Look forward 2 working with you 

Reviews


mrbbell:The design shown wasn't what I had in mind but we worked together with no problems and got it completed to my satisfaction. The artist was more than willing to accommodate my needs and requests. I am pleased with the end product.

designers_web:Outstanding Experience! and very supporting and understanding buyer .\r\nEnjoyed to work with him :)

fitheach_crewrs:Working with the seller was amazing! Fast, Reliable, and Great Communication Skills! Highly recommend this seller and will be doing business with him in the future!

designers_web:Just an awesome experience with this buyer very understanding guy. Love to work with you again :)

warlord11435:Excellent work plus he finish be post date will be using again for up coming projects


No comments:

Post a Comment