Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will create a cute black and white tshirt design

I will create a cute black and white tshirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi.
Are  you Looking for a Professional Eye Catching black and white T-shirt or Sweatshirt or Hoodie design? you are in the right place.

I will design custom amazing t-Shirt  design with your idea or i will give mine. 

What you will get ($10)
  • PNG format  with transparent background in a 3000x3000 px print ready
  • PREMIUM T-SHIRT MOCKUP
  • Final Design will be High resolution PNG and JPEG files.

Thank you.

Reviews


savvaymcintosh:Everything turned out as well as I hoped! Will definitely use this artist again!

theojet:Thank so muchI

missawilliams63:Thank you awesome work! Great communication!

theojet:Thank you!

aprilsmith914:Excellent and quality service. I'm very pleased.


No comments:

Post a Comment