Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design a unique art for t shirt

I will design a unique art for t shirt












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Thanks for showing interest in my design service!
Now you can Create your own T-shirt and Personalize your T-shirt with super unique designs!

My T shirt services includes:

  • Free T-shirt Previews.
  • HQ Transparent  PNG , JPEG , Ai vector and PSD files
  • 100% Satisfication and  Money Back Guarantee 
  • 100% Commercial Rights for art work and design.
  • Fast Respond Time on Revisions,Modification and Inquiries
  • Any file format on demand (Check on Source file)

What details do I need?
To help you with your information, I've listed what I need from you below:
  • Detailed description of the artwork desired
  • Preferred colors
  • Text required(if any)
  • Any other specifics that you want me to know

100% Original work made form sketch. No copyrights claims.

I can handle multiple projects at a time,
so feel free to share your ideas/questions about the Tee shirt design.
Thanks

Reviews


adairma:Creative - required little direction

danigraph:Good experience. Looking forward for future projects.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment