Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will create amazing tshirt design for you

I will create amazing tshirt design for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Hello,I am Tonik Tongkar!

I am a professional graphic designer.i have more than 5 years experience.I will design custom amazing t-Shirt  design with your idea our i will give mine!

I know how to get the maximum use of photoshop.I really like to help you to achieve your targets in graphic field.
I will design a attracting t-shirt on your description. if you want to design a t-shirt then welcome! i will help you to  design a t-shirt on your description.
If you need one, please don't hesitate to order. I'll give you my best!! 
Please Contact me before Placing the order.

any questions? please contact me.

if you like my gig, please share with your friends and family.

Please Check out my profile page to see all of my gigs

https://www.fiverr.com/tonik_tongkar

Thanks for visit my gigs.

Reviews


avivmalka:Outstanding Experience!

avivmalka:Outstanding Experience!

tonik_tongkar:Thanks for your nice compliments.

avivmalka:Outstanding Experience!

tonik_tongkar:Thanks for your nice compliments.


No comments:

Post a Comment