Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do amazing teespring or custom tshirt design in 6 hours

I will do amazing teespring or custom tshirt design in 6 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you looking for an amazing Teespring, Typography, or any T-shirt design? You are at the right place !!! 

As a full time graphic designer & a level 2 seller on fiverr, I make amazing, studio high quality with my brand new design ideas for your highest satisfaction & great reviews. So you can get the most amazing project you've never seen before. 

WHAT I OFFER FOR $5:
*Typography + Simple artwork ( which other sellers offer typography only for $5s ) 
*Print Ready PDF files with special mocks and guides for T-shirt printing (Other sellers don't offer)
*Transparent PNG file with highest quality 300 DPI file 
*High quality T-shirt Mockup 
*Unlimited Revisions until your complete satisfaction 
*Moneyback gurantee

I am offering 24/7 hours supporting service, so please feel free to contact me for making an amazing design. Your satisfaction is worth more than $5s to me.
Regards,
RUTH BEST. 

Reviews


lonnie1001:Awesome Work. Seller made multiple adjustments. Great Job! Thanks So Much!!!!!!!!

ruthbest:Wonderful Buyer !!! Every job with the seller is outstanding !!!

reneesunday:Will rehire.

taraknight246:Always the best!!

reneesunday:Will hire again.


No comments:

Post a Comment