Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will give you ready made 2700+ tshirt designs

I will give you ready made 2700+ tshirt designs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Things you will get

## Various Niches ( Ready Made)
## High End Eye Catching styling
## All the Designs have High Resolution 
## There are psd & eps files will be given and you can edit it :)
## PNG/JPEG files included
## Various Colors of designs
## Everything is Ready
## You can make it more Unique 
## Super Tricks will be given to you for (Lion package) t shirt design that must sell ;)
## Revisions (In minor)
## For Lion packages-> You will get extra super designs

If you have any questions, please contact me before order :) 

Reviews


draschjunkie:I never saw so much trash-designs in one folder...sorry...thrown out money!

sadik12:Buyer didn't check this all..\r\nHe received gold from me for just some bucks..but he acted poor :(

evitzius:Great service

sadik12:Outstanding Experience!

dustinbergen95:communication was awesome and designs are good. I definitely recommend him and will buy designs from him again


No comments:

Post a Comment