Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will do a simple t-shirt design and deliver it in transparent PNG format file

I will do a simple t-shirt design and deliver it in transparent PNG format file












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Custom T-shirt design just for You, Here on Fiverr!

In just Ten dollars I will provide you with:

  • A Awesome T-Shirt Design for personal use
  • High Quality Editable Files
  • Revisions until you are completely satisfied
  • Formats of Your choice: PNG, JPG, EPS, etc.

I also guarantee that my clients will be satisfied with my designs.

((((PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER))))
  • You have to provide an idea for your projects. Simply because it's a waste of your time and mine. My taste might not fit yours.
  • No Revisions if the order passed 3 days after delivering and mark as a COMPLETED ORDER.
  • If you have any questions, please contact me before you order.


Waiting for your orders, thanks!

Reviews


dejavubrand:Awesome designer. Great at following directions and implementing your ideas exactly how you want them.

wpmaster2050:Thank you so much, such a nice person.

joibubbu:fine

wpmaster2050:He's a nice guy btw but I think he hesitates :)

el_supabean:Great job love the work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment