Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will draw an original t shirt design in new style

I will draw an original t shirt design in new style












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Get your own original custom T-shirt design!
I'm here to offer legitimate made from scratch designs.
I do NOT offer typography/text/logo designs. 

You will find NO pre-made templates and NO copyright issues here.

All the artwork comes in high quality. 

Available extras:

This is a 100% Positive Caring Environment and your business is our top priority.
All Shirts will be 100% Top Quality 
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
ALL SALES ARE FINAL

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask we will get back to you in a timely manner.

PLATINUM PACKAGE 
you will get all facilities of my SILVER and GOLD PACKAGE along with detailed illustration of anything like human, vehicle and animal etc.and vintage Typography based TShirt for both front and back of the TShirt any color any number of revisions till its valid
  • Complex Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first) 
  • Contact me first before buying multiple GIGS
  • Please ask me for some pre-made samples of these Packages for better understanding

Reviews


esco718:Amazing! Will come back for more.

imran51563:highly recommended this seller work excellent \ni will back

komail1992:great and kind

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment