Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will make unique eye catching trendy t shirt design within 24 hrs

I will make unique eye catching trendy t shirt design within 24 hrs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">In this gig you will get a custom T shirt design only for you, according to your requirements. I have been working as graphic designer for more than 3 years  

I can create a New Design for you or Modify your old Or low resolution design to an eye-catching new design.


Just purchase the package which suits your requirements most and give me details of your design :)

Note: If you have any confusion please feel free to inbox me :)

My service for you:

  1. Eye catching design as per your requirements.
  2. Delivery files will be in PNG and JPG Format.
  3. Free Source Files (AI Files, PSD Files, PDF Files).
  4. Free of Cost High Quality Tee-Shirt Mock-up.
  5. Super express delivery.
  6. Unlimited Revision until your 100% satisfaction
  7. Free font
  8. Great & Friendly communication.

Reviews


alexanderkoller:Fast working and helping hands

wandathompson:great buyer\r\nthanks a lot.....!

urbanave:job will done

wandathompson:Great Buyer.... thanks a lot

f3etees:Very Fast and amazing work! My Fave!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment