Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do t shirt design

I will do t shirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I create simple, modern and professional looking T-shirts designs for you to get printed.


All I need is your ideea, or a high rezolution picture, or logo you want added on T-shirt.  
Whether it be a personal T-shirt,Teespring T-shirt, company, quotes, various events, brand promotions with logo ,special occasions, funny, or even a  model from a band  that you never had time to buy, or you can't find the model anymore, or a T-shirt with your friends or a pet... I will do one  following your ideas!

I can place it on any apparel you want also!

I will do multiple revisions until you like it!

You will recive:
  •  png files ,300 DPI with 2000Px X2000 Px  high resolution ready for printing
  • .jpeg  file 300 dpi
  • full preview files , on any color Tshirt you want.

On my gig extras I have:
- deliver extra fast in only one day + 5 usd;
- receive all the files + 5 usd;
- extra 2 designs +10 usd;
- extra 4 designs + 20 usd;
- facebook add banner +5 usd.

Reviews


guilhermesouza5:Good Experience!

yasiryamin:Outstanding Experience!

nihaalyamin:We always get exactly what we need from this seller. Thanks so much for all your efforts, great to work with.

yasiryamin:thank you

salemcatz:Love the work done...Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment