Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will Create 3 different Designs and Deliver Any Type of Files Ai, PNG, PDF,EPS, PSD,JPG,GIF

I will Create 3 different Designs and Deliver Any Type of Files Ai, PNG, PDF,EPS, PSD,JPG,GIF












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">looking for the perfect design for your t-shirt?I have some simple and cool designs for you.I can design your t-shirt fully according to your needs and choice.I am always here for you.


Services:


  • Clean Vector Based Artwork
  • Up to 4500 x 5400 pixels 300 DPI approx transparent PNG
  • EPS/ SVG/PNG/ PDF/ JPEG/ any file format on demand 
  • High quality Tee Shirt Mockup on demand
  • Delivery on time
  • Multiple color
  • Unlimited Revision until your 100% satisfaction.

MY USP:

  • Spontaneous, timely communication across all orders.
  • If you have a Special Idea, Inspiration or Image, Sketch or Link you can share with me.


VERY IMPORTANT: 


If you have complex or extraordinary design then Contact Me before the order.


Get the ULTIMATE satisfaction! Don’t hesitate and Place your order right NOW to get your own design TODAY!

Thank You for Your Time!

Reviews


anita57:Thank you for a job well done!

stm7562:Outstanding experience!!!

anita57:Such a cute design -- I love it! You always deliver creatively, and then some!

stm7562:Thanks a lot)

sisterboyd:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment