Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will give you a unique trendy tshirt design based on your vision

I will give you a unique trendy tshirt design based on your vision












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am in the US.  I have 20+ years graphic design experience.  I will give you a unique tshirt design based on what your vision is whether that is something trendy, simple, vintage, fun, girly or traditional.   I have excellent communication and satisfaction rate with my clients and I am sure you will be pleased with your final design! 

Reviews


clintpaddison:Fast work. Thanks!

scout79:Wicked fast turnaround time on this order. Sharp original design. Another top seller. Highly recommend.

sandydyson75:Great \u0026 easy Buyer to work with!

scout79:Quick and creative. She did her own research on my unique request and I think we have a potential top seller. Will order again.

sandydyson75:Great buyer to work with! Excellent communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment