Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design 3 merch by amazon t shirts that sell more,

I will design 3 merch by amazon t shirts that sell more,












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">**There is no other gig on Fiverr that produces 3 typography or retro vintage Merch By Amazon tshirts designs at only $15 price**

It means that you will get Text base or Retro vintage MBA tshirt design for only $2. 
( No other gig on Fiverr offers this )

I will make the main design that gives you scalable capabilities. What I mean by that, is, I will make 99% of the design and then switch out the keywords to cover numerous niches and keywords.

What Extra's You will Get in This Gig for Free:

  • Researched tshirt designs
  • 15 Retro vintage tshirt for only $30
  • Best selling Merch By Amazon tshirts
  • Up-to-date with Merch By Amazon TOS. 
  • Free source files
  • 4500x5400px with 300 dpi PNG files Ready for upload
  • Unlimited Revisions (It means you will get15 tshirt designs until you are 100% satisfied)
  • Free commercial use for lifetime

I can make a lot of designs in a short time. This is why it's such a good price. 

The perfect gig to max out your tier at an affordable price!

If you have any question related to our service, Fire me a massage I am available 24/7.


. Don't miss the chance and place the order now!

Thanks

Reviews


branislavn:Good work.I recommended

asjadgulkhan:Outstanding Experience!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment