Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will a creative ugly christmas sweater for teespring or any website

I will a creative ugly christmas sweater for teespring or any website












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hi there.I'm a professional t-shirt designer...
Trendy custom t shirt  /hoodie/sweatshirt/ top tank design service
are you in need of an extraordinary,exquisite shit,tank top or hood design? i'm here to help and i can offer you my 1 decades of experience in designer for that.whether its for your logo mock-up company t-shirt or promote an event.
All order include UNLIMITED revision until satisfaction. 
My service....

1. Unique design.
2. Commercial use.
3. Fast delivery.
4. Unlimited revision.
5. Creative design not copy.
6. Good communication.
7. JPAG,PNG,PSD,PDF, vector file.
8.Free mock up,font,graphics 
  
please see my gigs and client feedback..

Reviews


fivedeepgames:easy to work with seller and was able to quickly do revisions.

creatived24:Thanks a lot

fivedeepgames:Great working with seller. Fast and able to accommodate revisions quickly.

creatived24:Thanks a lot...

lilanaxo:great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment